Are you interested in becoming a teacher? This is the place to start! This website will give you all the information you need to know about how to enter this rewarding career.
Whether you already have your degree or are working towards it, we have a route already designed for you.
Please contact us about any other questions you may have – we will get back to you straight away.
We believe that every child is entitled to a great education and that no child should be left behind. We work in partnership with a diverse range of schools to support our trainees to ‘Find Your Voice in Teaching’, to grow and develop into the teachers and school leaders of the future. Brilliant teachers, Inspirational Leaders, Great Schools.
- Integrity: be honest, transparent, trustworthy and true to your beliefs.
- Passion: be positive and enthusiastic about what you are trying to achieve.
- Aspiration: aim for your best and set high, realistic goals.
- Resilience: never give up and strive to improve.
- Accountability: take responsibility for your words, thoughts and actions.
- Respect: for yourself, your environment and other people.
- Applications for September 2022 are open through Apply in October.
- We will be holding socially distanced open mornings and evenings across the term. If you cannot attend, please contact us and we will be happy to give you a call or meet online and discuss the course with you
See our events page for further details.
We are particularly excited by this development as previously we were unable to accept applications from those who did not already have a degree, our new offering in an undergraduate route for those who would like to follow a career in teaching and graduate with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Encourage children to dream big?
- Live with a deep sense of purpose?
- Be a lifelong learner?
- Inspire generations of change?
- Ignite the spark of learning?
- Explore your creativity?
- Prove that one person can make a difference?
- Motivate others by your example?
- Have a different experience every day?
- Love what you do?
- Motivated, enthusiastic, committed, reflective?
Over the last 25 years NETT has trained successful teachers from a wide variety of backgrounds with a wide variety of qualifications and experience. Some of their stories are here for you to read.